Sunday, April 13, 2008

Volleyball Nationals

I just got back from our national volleyball tournament that was held in Texas tonight and we have been there since last Tuesday! Not that anyone really cares, but my team won our division for the girls, meaning we won the entire tournament and are now national champions!! It's all that i can really think about right now because I am still so excited so i just thought i would tell all of you my good news! I also can't believe how fast this semester has gone..only one more class and the final and then we're done with te348 which is so weird to me. I feel like this year has flown by like always, especially this second semester! Anyway i hope everyone had fun with our group choice books this week and i will see all of you in class tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Valerie W. said...

Congratulations!

Holly K said...

Congrats caroline! thats awesome. =)