Tuesday, January 22, 2008

TE Study Abroads this Spring

Hey everyone! Im sure most of you already know about this, but there is a study abroad fair for the spring 2008 program. It's this Thursday, January 24th from 11:00 am to 4:00pm at the LaSalle Club in the Spartan Stadium Tower.
It's just like all of the other study abroad fairs in which you can walk through and look at all of the different programs and talk to the different professors running each trip. There's lots of information and pictures that you can look at that will really help when you're deciding what trip to go on. Im sure there are tons of programs for students majoring in education and child development set up for this spring so i just thought it would be a good idea to pass on this information if any of you are interested in attending this fair!





3 comments:

Valerie W. said...

If anyone is thinking about going to France, Austria, or Mali, talk to me! (I've spent considerable time in each.) Has anyone else done a study abroad experience?

stewa307 said...

I have never had a study abroad experience but if I had the time and the funds I would definitely love to. Actually France would be the number one place on my list that I would like to visit!

Becca said...

I am doing the society, learning and education study abroad in south africa this summer. Is anyone else signed up for that one? I can't wait!