Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The MSU Writing Center

Just a head's up... Monday, February 4th kicks off the International Writing Center Week. In its honor, the MSU Writing Center will be holding activities all week long for students to be a part of. The schedule is as follows:

Monday, Feb. 4 - Graffiti Wall (Outside the Main W.C. in Bessey students will be able to post messages about writing or whatever they want on the "Graffiti Wall")

Tuesday, Feb. 5 - Card Making @ the Main W.C. (Students will be able to make Valentine's Day Cards for free; supplies and sample cards are available)

Wednesday, Feb. 6 - Creative Writing Exploration (5:30 pm, students will be able to discuss and participate in creative writing)

Thursday, Feb. 7 - Open Mic Night (Students will be able to get up in front of the mic and show their stuff!)

Friday, Feb. 8 - International Writing Center Week Wrap-up Party (the party will include word games and food starting @ 2:30 at the Main W.C. in 300 Bessey Hall)

If you have any more questions or want further information feel free to contact me (kretkath@msu.edu) or go to the MSU Writing Center's website (writing.msu.edu)

2 comments:

Valerie W. said...

This is a fake comment. I'm using it to show someone something.

Valerie W. said...

I feel like I have to do my own plug for the writing center! I go there every two weeks to meet with someone who helps me work on my dissertation. In addition to the moral support, they've really helped me think about my writing!